Sunday 7 February 2016

A Day in the Life Of...Me


I don't function very well until I have had at least one cup of coffee


Pancakes, fruit and honey for brunch




Spent some time with my two boys


Decided to walk into town, needed to get a birthday card for a friend and a thank you card for my Grandad's carer who's last day is tomorrow. I want to thank her for everything she has done for Grandad and my family.


Also made a trip to the library. Still love spending time browsing the shelves. I pick up books based on their titles, then what the covers look like and then I read the blurb. So some may say don't judge a book by it's cover but that is the second thing I judge it by after the title.


I stopped by to see an elderly neighbour on my way home who lives on the top floor of this block of flats (there is no lift).

Following this I went to watch Spotlight at the cinema but didn't take my camera with me


I attempted a homemade pesto and mozzarella pizza. It was tasty but not very photogenic


I try and write in my journal every night


Snuggled in my pj's I needed to choose which library book to start first

How has your weekend been?

No comments:

Post a Comment