Monday 27 April 2015

A Day By The Seaside

Having grown up in a seaside town, I love being near the sea. Last weekend a friend and I took a little road trip to Brighton. Our primary reason for the day trip was the Passenger gig but as Mr Sunshine had been present and shown his face a number of times in the week before we decided to make a day of it.

I have only been to Brighton twice before, once about fours years ago with a friend for a short beach break for a few days of mooching around and relaxing. The second was three years ago for another friends twenty first birthday, a night of cocktails and dancing and time for fish and chips on the pier before returning home.

My favourite thing about Brighton is all the artwork, galleries and studios that can be found along the seafront. There were so many pretty things that I would have loved to have bought but I restrained myself and limited my purchase to one item, a book of photography by Gill Copeland. The book grabbed my attention because it documents a journey for the photographer, something I would like to use photography for later in the year.



Here are a few photo's from the day








No comments:

Post a Comment